Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sea Shell bracelets


I had been on a bracelet-making kick recently and when I was gifted a box of sea shells, I couldn't resist experimenting with them.  I had never created something with real sea shells before so I was looking forward to it.  Here are the results...


The first bracelet that I made using real sea shells, glass beads,
fluorite gem chips, copper wire and copper-plated chain.


 This is a variation of the first bracelet. I made it fuller by using 
larger shells and more fluorite chips.

Both bracelets had been given away. :)


While making the bracelets, I also couldn't stop thinking of this tongue-twister: She sells sea shells by the sea shore!


1 comment:

Brandy said...

The colored chips you use look similar to sea glass. Very soft and nautical at the same time.