Monday, July 29, 2013

Friend me on Facebook


Hey all,

I know I've been silent for a while now and I apologize for that.  The reason for the silence is because I am working on reopening my Etsy shop and I hope it can be done soon. *fingers crossed*  More on this when the shop is finally reopened. ;)

Meanwhile, if you are on Facebook, do "friend" me as I'm making a real effort to be active there.  I've had the Facebook account for a couple of years now but had never bothered with it much.  I know many of you were following me via Google Reader which is now discontinued, and I think Facebook is a good alternative as I'm posting there regularly now.  So, see you there! :)


2 comments:

Brandy said...

So glad to "hear" from you. Congratulations on the re-opening of your Etsy shop! Wishing you all the best!

Christine said...

Hi Jace!
I just send you a fb friend request. Great news about reopening your Etsy shop!