Monday, March 18, 2013

Hook bookmarks #6


I have always liked guardian angels.  I like the thought that each of us has one watching over us.  So, inevitably, they get featured in my designs. :)

Instead of buying an angel charm, I decided to make one up.  The guardian angels below are made up of glass and crystal beads and silver-plated wires and components.  I will be making more soon.

I am tickled by how the little halo is askew on the angel's head. :)

click on images to enlarge
Blue Guardian Angel


Pink Guardian Angel




6 comments:

Brandy said...

Ack! They are adorable and sweet and pretty!

Jace said...

Thank you, B. You are always so supportive.

Brandy said...

Jace, just telling the truth! You are incredibly talented and I love seeing all the beautiful things you make. Hope you're week is going well.

Brandy said...

Hey Jace! Wanted you to know I'm thinking about you and hoping you're well!

Frances said...

Hi, Jace. Just wanted to let you know that I miss talking to you and have been thinking about & praying for you and your family. God bless.

Brandy said...

Hi Jace! Just wanted to let you know I've been honking of you and keeping you in my prayers.