Saturday, December 29, 2012

Little Gift Bags


So, we celebrated my dad's birthday last Sunday (23 December).  There were about 14 of us and it was a lovely and merry celebration.  While the food was great, it was the gathering of family and good friends that made the occasion truly special.

As always, I couldn't resist preparing a little gift bag for each attendee.  The bags contained a selection of chocolates and cookies - nothing grand - just a small token of my appreciation for their attendance and their goodwill.

click on image for larger view

Now, I have to go prepare another batch of gift bags. :)  You shall see them soon, I promise :)


2 comments:

Brandy said...

You are so kind to prepare those gift bags and I am sure they were appreciated. I hope you have a lovely New Year's!

Jace said...

I love gift bags; be it receiving or giving them! It's always such a lovely surprise and pleasure to receive one so whenever I get the chance, I always want to do the same for others. :)