Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Temporary closure of Etsy shop

Dear all,

I've temporarily closed my Etsy shop, with immediate effect. I'm facing some distribution and shipping issues so I've closed my shop until I've resolved them. I look forward to the day when I can reopen it.

I'm still selling my handmades locally, just not at Etsy at the moment.

You can contact me here (in the "Comments" section) or email me (jacemakes at yahoo dot com).

Thank you for your support and for reading. I wish you a lovely day.


3 comments:

Brandy said...

Hi Jace. Didn't want you to think I'd forgotten about you. Hope things with you and your family are well.

Frances said...

Hi, Jace. I miss you sweetie, and keep you in my prayers everyday. That's what you get for sending me that lovely bookmark. I've been tweeting most of the time about what people need to know in this country. (Frances underline D) Probably would bore you to death. Hope that you get your shipping problems solved soon. I love looking at your beautiful creations. God bless.

Brandy said...

Jace, just wanted you to know I'm still thinking of you and miss your sunny personality online. I hope things with you and your family are well and happy. Blessings and Hugs!