Friday, June 17, 2011

More clustery things

Those of you who think that I don't make stuff for myself often enough, here are 2 things I did make recently, for my own pleasure. :) More clusters, of course!

click on images to enlarge
Decided to make a new cell phone charm.
Used 4 different-coloured bicones to achieve this look.

If you want to know, the black stick-like thingy in the 1st pic
is the stylus for my phone. :)


Cluster charm hook bookmark. :)
Also used 4 different-coloured glass pearls to make this.

This is a mini hookmark, which measures approximately
8.9 cm/3.5 inches in length.

This size is perfect to use with paperback books as it
fits securely to the spine.

13 comments:

Brandy said...

Good for you! You deserve the pretties you make for everyone else! All are gorgeous!

Hope you have a terrific weekend!

Jace said...

Thanks, Brandy. :) You have a lovely weekend too.

Brandy said...

Hi Jace! Just checking in with you to see how you are. Hope you're having a good week!

Jace said...

Hi Brandy,

I'm well. Hope you are too. A good week to you too.

Brandy said...

Hi Jace! wanted to wish you a wonderful week! *g*

Brandy said...

Hi again Jace! Checking in to make sure you and yours are having a nice week!

Brandy said...

Jace? Hope you and yours are okay and happy and healthy!

Brandy said...

Hi Jace! Popping in again to wish you and yours well for the week! Thinking about you!

Jace said...

Hi Brandy,

Everything and everybody is fine here - I hope it's the same with you too. I'm in a blogging slump; that's why I haven't been blogging regularly. Hope to be out of the slump soon.

My home comp conked out again about 3 weeks ago! And it's still at the repair centre!!! Aarrrgghhh! When will my comp woes end?!

Brandy said...

Jace, thank goodness. I was worried, but didn't want to bug you too much.
I read the above post about the closure of your etsy shop. I'm sorry to hear you were having problems.
Yikes on your computer issues. I hate to say it but it seems like you need to learn to like the laptop. *g*
Hugs!

Brandy said...

Hi again Jace! Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you! Hope your computer has been fixed by now! Blessings!

Brandy said...

Hi Jace! Just popping over to say Hi! And that you're in my thoughts. Hope you and yours are having a nice week!

Brandy said...

Miss your pretty pictures and crafty posts! Hope you're okay!