Thursday, April 21, 2011

For my aunt

One more bracelet. :)

My aunt (my mom's youngest sister) heard that I'm making jewellery these days so she asked if I could make her a bracelet to match a necklace that she has. I was delighted to accept the challenge! :)

click on images to enlarge
Freshwater pearl & crystal bracelet for my Aunt Cami

Is it just me or does this look like a bridal bracelet to you?

I hope my aunt won't mind its style, which, I personally think,
is just a bit sweet. I hope she doesn't mind "sweet".
I shall see what she thinks. :)

8 comments:

Brandy said...

My Daughter is sweet, but still a rough and tumble tomboy (her favorite bracelet is made of leather, but has sparklies-perfect mix for her) and she thinks the bracelet is very pretty. I think it's very pretty, too!

zarina said...

And I thought that the previous bracelet(s) are beautiful. From what I can see, you are producing more beautiful work in each new design.

Jace said...

Brandy: Thanks for your, and Daughter's, kind words. :) Glad that both of you like it. I hope my aunt will like it too.

Zarina: You're very kind. Thank you!

Brandy said...

Hi Jace! Checking in to see of you're okay! Hope you and yours are happy and healthy!

Brandy said...

Hi Jace! Checking in again to make sure you and yours are doing well! Thinking of you!

Jace said...

Hi Brandy,

Thanks for your concern! You're a good friend. :) Things are fine here, except, my bum knee had been acting up and because of the pain + discomfort, I just wasn't in the mood to blog. I'm working on something right now and I should have a post up soon (hopefully). :)

Brandy said...

Glad you're okay! Sorry to hear about your knee. I hope your knew project has been fun!

Brandy said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jace!