Friday, March 04, 2011

Love & Angst hookmark

I made for my young friend a 2nd hookmark. :) Also with red and black beads. (The 1st hookmark is this one.) I thought it's nice to give her a choice. :)

click on images to enlarge
Love & Angst

This is a regular-size hookmark, measuring approximately 12.5 cm/5 inches.
I wire-wrapped all the beads, which took quite a bit of time.
It would've been so much simpler and quicker to work the round loop.
Hey, what can say? I'm addicted to wire-wrapping! :)

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Daughter said it's gorgeous! And I agree! *g*

Jace said...

Thanks, Brandy and Daughter. :) Red + Black is such an eyecatching combination, isn't it? :)

Brandy said...

It really is! *G*
Hope you're having a great weekend!

zarina said...

I love the color combo and the name. You should make more of those.

Jace said...

Brandy: The weekend had been busy! I walked around quite a bit (shopping & stuff) with the help of some painkillers and have to "recuperate" today (Monday). :)

Zarina: Glad you like the colours and the name. :) I think I'll make more for sale. :)