Monday, February 21, 2011

Hookmarks

I made these recently for a customer. She ordered a few but I managed to take the pic of only these two.

click on images to enlarge
This was inspired by my Christmas Wreath ornament. My customer liked
the white wreath so I adapted the design for this hookmark.


If this one looks familiar, it's because this is the design of my
Midnight Bloom bag charm. I made it into a hookmark at the
request of my customer. (Sorry for the poor pic quality.)


It's been a while since I made a book thong or a hookmark. I was caught up with knitting and a few other things but I think I should go back to my core designs and stock up my Etsy store again. The thing is, and this is a continuous problem for me, I get bored of making the same things all the time. Time to learn a new craft, eh? ;)

3 comments:

Brandy said...

I love the flower on the second charm and the little beads on the first charm. SO VERY PRETTY! Gee, when are we going to hear about this possible new craft? *G*

azteclady said...

Oh, these are so pretty!


And, what Brandy said :grin:

Jace said...

Brandy: Glad that you like the hookmarks. :) Ok, ok ... pix of new craft coming up. :D

Azteclady: Thank you! :)