Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thank You gift packs

Just wanted to show you the gift packs I made recently. :)

My hubby's colleagues gave us a lovely food hamper for Christmas and we wanted to say "thank you" to them. Short of time, I had to come up with something quickly.

click on image to enlarge
I made these gift packs using leftover wrapping paper. (These are
just 2 of the 8 I made - they all looked similar.)

Inside are a variety of chocolates - so that the recipients get to
try a bit of everything. :) I like variety!

I also made each one a little card. No pix; forgot to take them!

So, now you know how I spent my Boxing Day. :)

4 comments:

Brandy said...

They're so pretty! Your husbands colleagues are very lucky!
Blessings for a good week and a Joyous New Year!

Jace said...

Hey B,

You're too kind. :) We were the lucky ones. It was nice to know that people care for us enough to want to send us the lovely hamper.

Blessings to you and your family too.

Christine said...

What a lovely gesture, Jace! And so pretty and practical at the same time!

Jace said...

Hey Christine, I always enjoy making and giving gift packs. I wish I had more time to make these ones but I'm satisfied with how they turned out. :)