Friday, August 13, 2010

August Project - Part 2

So far so good. :) Part 1 is here.


I'm not progressing as fast as I'd like, though. I'm in a weird mood; couldn't stick to this project and just finish it (like how I normally would). This is what happened - I would work at it for a day or two, then I would go and read a book (!) - this weirdness is still happening! If you know me, you would know that I don't mix my crafting with my reading. I don't read while I have an unfinished project. So this is weird.

I'm still excited about this project though. I'm waiting to see if it will turn out the way I envision it. :) Hopefully, it won't take another month before I do. ;)

4 comments:

Brandy said...

Ooh, I like it! This one has a stripe! Daughter loves this, too. It sounds like your new pattern of mixing things up is bugging you, but it seems to be working for now. You're getting the best of both worlds! *g* Hope you're reading something good!

Jace said...

Glad you and Daughter are liking it already. :) Yeah, I put in the stripe at the last minute to break up the monotony. :D

It's bugging me - this crafting one minute and reading the next. It's slowing down my project a lot but I guess I have to go with the flow. :)

I've just finished Jeaniene Frost's Eternal Kiss Of Darkness (4/5) and Loretta Chase's Last Night's Scandal (also 4/5). I'm still unsure what to read next. :)

Brandy said...

Woo-Hoo! You're reading! *G* I don't read either of those authors, but I remember last year you were a bit sad that you weren't reading at all, so I'm happy you're reading! *G*

Jace said...

I'm happy that I'm reading too! :D I want to hit 100 books read this year, and it's looking good that I may achieve it. :D