Friday, April 23, 2010

What a wonderful surprise!

My dear friend, and fellow Etsian, Starry, sent me a lovely package recently. What a total and wonderful surprise!

She said she wanted to remind me of Aussie beaches (I've only ever been to Bondi Beach in Sydney). So sweet of her. :)

Take a look at all the beach-theme goodies that Starry sent me...

click on image to enlarge

Shell earrings (top left), handmade cards and some beads, charms and buttons. Simply gorgeous. I love the earrings ... subtle, beautiful colours.

You can see more of Starry's creations at her Etsy shop and her blog.

I adore Starry's handmade accessories because she often uses unexpected materials in her creations. Take, for example, these beautiful Flower Button earrings. I love that she used vintage-looking buttons as the centre pieces. Also these Hearts & Flowers earrings. I love unexpected touches like these. :) And these Rainbow Saver earrings that she sent me a while ago.

Thank you so much, dear Starry. I hope to reciprocate your kindness one day.

5 comments:

Christine said...

What a lovely, heartfelt gift! :)

I love Etsy. I can browse and click and dream for HOURS. One of these days I'm actually going to buy something. :)

Starry said...

Thank you Jace, your happiness is my happiness.

Jace said...

Christine: I limit my browsing time at Etsy, otherwise I won't get anything else done. :D There are so many extremely talented creators there.

Starry: Thanks again for the lovely gesture and happy thoughts. :)

Brandy said...

Awwww, how sweet and nice and gorgeous! You are well loved and well liked and deserve little pockets of happiness!

Jace said...

Brandy, thanks so much for your kind words. :)