Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Engrossed...

Let me show you my work-in-progress...

click on image to enlarge
I'm liking how this one is turning out.* Care to guess what I'm making? ;)

I'm using a soft mohair-type acrylic yarn which really fits the design well. As always, I'll post the pic of the finished product later. :)

* I don't always like how my creations are turning out. I have critical eyes and when something doesn't turn out like I envision it, I always undo it and start all over again. I've been known to rip apart something that's more than 50% done. This is why sometimes I take so long to finish a project.

5 comments:

Grace said...

hmmm... a scarf? mini sweater? erm erm... cannot guess... but i really like the colour! u r definitely a perfectionist:-)

Brandy said...

It looks like a pretty pink scarf. What's wrong with being a perfectionist? *g* Can't wait to find out what you're making!

Christine said...

I LOVE the color and texture of the yarn. And the shape of whatever it is you're making. I'm going to guess a scarf, too! Can't wait to see the final product! :)

Starry said...

I see pretty!!!

I would guess shawl but unless its the end its too narrow to be that.... scarf???

Jace said...

Yay! All of you guessed correctly. :D It's a scarf. :)

Grace: I like the colour very much too. :) It's a variegated yarn of light pink and light purple.

Brandy: Most of the time, it's a pain in the butt to be a perfectionist. ;)

Christine: The yarn is fluffy and soft - it really suits this design very well. I wish I'd bought more of this yarn when I had the chance.

Starry: Glad you like it. :)