Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Current project - Part 1

Let me show you my work-in-progress, just for giggles. :)

click on image to enlarge

If the colour looks familiar, you're right - it's the same "dark red" that I used to make my friend's cell phone pouch and drawstring bag. This colour is apparently quite in demand. The person I'm making this current project for asked specifically for this colour. :)

I'll post Part 2 in a few days. Perhaps you'll have a better idea what this thing is then. :)

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Is it a pretty red basket? I hope I'm right. I don't like guessing and then possibly offending you.

I hope you're having a nice week!

Jace said...

My dear B, you could never offend me. :) In fact, I'm flattered that you wanted to guess. I think you may be surprised by "what" this thing turns out to be. :D You'll see in the next post. :)