Thursday, March 04, 2010

Take a colour test

I recently took a colour test which tells me the type of careers most suited for me. I had worked for a long time (as an Executive Secretary, then Personal Assistant) and I think I know my strengths and weaknesses pretty well. :) My strongest trait, in both working and personal modes, are my organizational skills (which means I'm somewhat a control freak *wink*). I need things to be precise, I like things to go according to plan.

The result of the colour test, while kind of raised my eyebrows, didn't truly surprise me a great deal. :) And I will say that the result is rather accurate for me.

Although this test is geared towards career-counselling, it will also touch on aspects of your personality and other strengths.

Try it ... take the Color Career Counselor test. And come back here and share your result with me. :)

My result is below, if you're curious. ;)

click on images to enlarge


10 comments:

Ed said...

Librarian! XD I'm a creator~, same as you :)

Jace said...

Hi Ed,

Thanks for stopping by and sharing. :) Yes, I was quite pleased to see "Librarian" on the list! I love to read and had always wanted to be one. ;) I browsed your blogs and saw that you love to read too ... way to go! :D

Brandy said...

Fun test! Mine was organizer or researcher. As I like researching things, that made a little bit of sense. I told hubs if he mentioned my OCD tendencies to me I'd smack him. *G*
I hope you're having a good week!
Oh, and I let Daughter and Son take the test just for kicks. They both scored the same as I did. Weird!

Grace (WhimsyLoft.Com) said...

love this! and all so true. i am creator then organiser. ;-)

Jace said...

Brandy, so the result was mostly true for you? :) As for Daughter and Son scoring the same as you ... like mother, like children, eh? ;)

I was in fact rather surprised that I wasn't an Organizer! LOL I think having not worked for 4 years now did mellow down the organizational tendencies. LOL

Jace said...

Grace, I'm not surprised at all that you're a Creator. :) It's quite astounding how accurate this test is, isn't it? :)

Christine said...

What a fun quiz. Except I did it a few minutes ago and still didn't get my results yet. Did you guys have to wait for the results to be emailed to you?

Jace said...

Christine, I didn't ask for the email result. I just saved the result that appeared on the screen.

Christine said...

It must not like me because I did it three times and never got my results. It said 'processing' and then just brought me back to the first step in the quiz again. Oh well.

Jace said...

Hey Christine, sorry the result didn't come in for you. :(