Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Etsy Picks: Pretty Pinks & Blues

I saw these gorgeous pieces and thought to share them with you. :)

click on image to enlarge
Top row, left to right:
1. Pin cushion by Valentine Fibre Arts
2. Iphone Ipod Leather Simple Sleeve by Inblue
3. Gnome Home Trio by McBride House

2nd row:
4. Field Of Blue and Gold by Joyfully Jewels
5. Read It Eco Magnets by Anticovalore
6. Turquoise Briolette Earrings by Trinket Trove

3rd row:
7. Daisy Drawstring Pouch by Whimsy Loft
8. Atlantis Beadwoven Necklace by The Crimson Moon
9. Pink Fringed Mohair Shawl by Filo Fashion

4th row:
10. Berry Bowl On Leaf Tray by dbabcock
11. Watermelon and Lemonade Backpack by Grussell Designs 01
12. Leather Iphone Case by The Fig Leaf

7 comments:

Grace (WhimsyLoft.Com) said...

thanks for picking my daisy drawstring :-)

Jace said...

You're most welcome, Grace. It's so bright and cheerful. :)

Antico Valore said...

thank you for picking my mini book magnets!!

lovely blog!

simona

Bella McBride said...

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for including my Felted Trio of Mushrooms in with your favourites! I'm hounoured!

Cheers,
Bella

Trinket Trove - Handmade by Jessie said...

Thanks for picking my simple blue turquoise earrings! much obliged ;)

Jessie

Brandy said...

You have fabulous taste. I'm drooling over the mohair shawl...... *G* And the little book magnets are adorable!
Hope you are having a fantastic week!

Jace said...

Simona: Your book-theme items are fantastic! Keep on creating!

Bella: You know I adore your creations. :) I actually wanted to list the sweet bunny but it was sold right after you listed it! Keep on making beautiful things!

Jessie: My pleasure. :) I find some of the most beautiful things are simple and have clean lines. I can totally see myself wearing these briolette earrings. :)

Brandy: Thanks for the compliment, my dear. Oh yes, the mohair shawl. *drools* I LOVE shawls even though it's too hot to wear them here. I just enjoy looking at them and making them for friends. ;)