Friday, February 12, 2010

Amber Lace Hookmark

Just added this one to my shop. What do you think? Do you like it?

click on image to enlarge
Amber Lace
more pics and details here

I'll be taking a short break for Chinese New Year, which starts on Sunday, 14 February. I'll be running around - there seem to be many lunches and dinners to attend! - so I don't think I'll have time to blog for the next one week.

I wish all my friends and readers who celebrate Chinese New Year a "Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year!"

See you guys later. Be happy. Be good. ;)

6 comments:

azteclady said...

Best wishes to you as well, Jace--and congratulations on the beautiful new bookmarks.

Brandy said...

I like this one, too! And the name, again, suits it. The amber colored leaf is lovely at the end. Have a Blessed Week!

Christine said...

Very pretty, Jace!

Happy New Year! :)

Taja said...

A few days late but my best wishes to you, Jace.

And look, I like the new bookmark even though it has a golden hook. ;) It looks "sophisticated" IMO and pretty. And LOL, I had to look up amber! *g*

Grace (WhimsyLoft.Com) said...

GONG HEI FATT CHOY !!!
May you be blessed with love, happiness, good health and prosperity!

Jace said...

Azteclady: Thanks! I'm glad you think the new-look hookmarks are beautiful. :)

Brandy: Thank you! Glad you like this one too. :)

Christine: Thanks. :) I'm wondering if your hubby celebrates CNY?

Taja: Thanks for the good wishes. Good wishes are never late. :) I was actually quite curious whether you would like this one or not. :D Glad that you do. :)

Grace: KONG HEI FATT CHOY to you too. Hey, we've got one more week to "live it up", eh? ;) Did you collect lots of angpows? :)