Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More sparklies

I made 2 more crystal bracelets for myself.

click on image to enlarge

I will wear these together so I kind of co-ordinated the colours. :) The one on top is inspired by Spring, while the bottom one with subtle colours I will wear on its own when I don't want to be showy.

Oh, you know the other bracelet that I made earlier? I got tired of it so I dismantled it and reused the beads to make the bracelets in the pic above. ;) Maybe I'll make another ... I don't know. Let's see how it goes.

5 comments:

Christine said...

I love sparklies! I love that you upcycled your own jewelry! Very clever. ;)

Brandy said...

Ooh, the top one does remind me of spring and Easter with all those beautiful pastel colors. And your recycled your own creation? That is AWESOME!

Jace said...

Christine: I always upcycle my own stuff ... only for myself, though. I use new materials for items that I make for others. :)

Brandy: I've worn the 2 bracelets together once (since this blog post) and I have to say that the Spring bracelet is a little too colourful for me. I generally prefer less colour on a piece of accessory. :)

Brandy said...

I know what you mean about color. Sometimes if we're not used to it it can be jarring. I'm sure it's lovely on you.

Jace said...

Thanks, Brandy. You always say the nicest things. :)