Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sweet Dreams, Mr Furball

I took this pic 2 nights ago. It was a cold night as it had rained the whole day. I sat crocheting on the other end of this sofa while Mr F commandeered his favourite corner. We shared the sofa comfortably, each doing his/her own thing, with the quiet of the night for company.

I was engrossed in my crocheting when I heard some "funny" sounds coming from Mr F. They sounded like soft wheezes + mewling. I leaned closer and poked Mr F gently with my finger but he never stirred. *grin* He was so deeply asleep - I think he was having pleasant dreams. *grin*


3 comments:

Brandy said...

Aww, he looks so cute and comfy. Were his whiskers twitching? I love when their whiskers twitch when they're asleep. *G*

Taja said...

I like when they sleep like that. It looks so cuddly.

Jace said...

Brandy, sometimes his whiskers do twitch. :D I was just tickled by the sounds he made when he was deep asleep. :D

Taja, he rarely sleeps all curled up tight like that. :) I think it was due to the cold night. In fact, he's sleeping right now on the same spot on the sofa, all spread out with one paw in the air. :D