Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Engrossed...

I watched this at the cinema last Saturday...


It was good - dark in tone, mood and look - and as we all know, it's leading up to the final instalment, The Deathly Hallows. Can't wait for Part 1, which will be released in 2010, barring any delays.

After the watching the movie, I was immediately seized by the urge to read this...


I've got the book since its release (last year?) but didn't read it. I found out all the spoilers so I didn't feel the need to read it then. However, the movie ended in an intriguing way and I just had to find out what happens next.

So, right now, I'm tackling this tome that's like a brick in size and weight. I'm about two-thirds done ... will be back to crafting after that. And boy, do I have a pile of things (and a headful of ideas) to make. More on this in the next post. *wink*

3 comments:

Brandy said...

My kids recently went to see this movie with the Grandparents. They loved it! Daughter has read every book and rereads them all the time. Have fun reading!

Jace said...

Oh Brandy, I'm sucked into the Potter stories again! I've got some questions from Book 7 that need to be answered. The movie of Book 6 left out LOTS of pertinent details so despite having watched it recently, I still need to re-read it for the answers!

Taja said...

Hi Jace, glad you liked the movie and that you had fun.

More reading, eh? You're right, the last Harry Potter novels are tomes. *g*