Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Blog Award!

Thank you very much, Grace, for giving me this lovely award. It comes with the following rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

3) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I, in turn, give this award to the following bloggers (in no particular order):

1. Brandy of BookMom

2. Taja of Books And Games

3. Frances of Frances Writes

4. Starry of Easy Giving 101

5. Huey of My Dog Diary

6. Kelly of My Feel Station

7. Tracy of Dust of Enchantment

8. Jia Wen of Inkypots

9. Liyana of Terompah Surau

10. Zarina of Concerning Zarina

11. Faizon of Jon's Thread Escapade

12. Jaina of Why Does The Bluebird Sing?

13. Juliana of Honey & Daisy

14. Lydia of Perky Designs

15. Pauline of Zeropumpkin Art's World

Nice blogs, everyone. Have fun passing this award on.

9 comments:

Zarina said...

Jace - I'm honored to receive the award and thank you for stumbling onto my blog. Keep on coming over.

http://booksandgames.wordpress.com/ said...

Thank you, Jace! I feel very honored you thought of my blog. :D

As for coming up with 15 blogs...oh my, we'll see. *g*

Taja said...

Ack, and there I go again, screwing up with my name! The second comment is mine.

Sorry again, Taja

violetcrush said...

Congratulations Jace, your blog is all pretty and lovely with all the beautiful things you post :)

Frances said...

Jace, thank you do much. I'm honored.

Brandy said...

You deserve the award Jace!

Thank you for the award as well. But, ACK! I don't know 15 people! *G*

***Jon**** said...

Thank you Jace for adding my blog to your list.
And now to pick 15 other blogs, hmmm .. :-}

That is going to be very difficult for me because I like all the blogs that I visit. I hope you understand if I skip that part.

zeropumpkin said...

aww thanks so much i just see it now :( how dump am i lol not to sure how to blog :(

liyana said...

Thanks a lot jace..U r sweet :)