Thursday, May 07, 2009

For me!

I finally made a phone charm for myself. *grin*

click on image for larger view

I bought this silver yarn recently just because it looked very nice, and hey ... I'm a silver kind of girl. The yarn is acrylic and quite stiff to work with (because of the silver thread that runs through the yarn). I didn't know what I would make, but whatever it was, it had to be simple because of the stiffness of the yarn.

I'm quite pleased with how the phone charm turned out. The colours are very "me". It's now happily dangling from my black-and-silver phone. *grin*

9 comments:

Taja said...

About time! :D

It looks really good, Jace.

Amy said...

Wow, you've been busy! Gorgeous charm!

azteclady said...

Okay, that is exquisite!

(I'm a silver person too)

Brandy said...

It is about time you graced yourself with one of your beautiful creations. It's VERY pretty!

Starry said...

wow, I am so proud of you, finally making something beautiful for yourself, you deserve it! Gorgeous work and I like silver too, even grey days because of the silver light.... mmm dreamy.

Jace said...

Ladies, I'm glad you all like this one. :) Shall I do another giveaway? ;)

Kiiss said...

It's very beautiful ^__^

Tracy/ Dust of Enchantment said...

Nice winter colours!

Jace said...

Kiiss and Tracy ... thanks! :)