Sunday, May 17, 2009

Felt Embellishments

Yes, I've been busy. Busy cutting felt and sewing embellishments. I honestly had no fixed idea what I was going to make. I just cut a whole bunch of motifs in different colours, shapes and sizes and let inspiration flow as it would.

click on image for larger view

It was a lot of fun to just experiment and see what eventually turned out. I've got more ideas lurking in my overactive brain, so stay tuned to see the next batch of whatchamacallits. *grin*

Oh, you know that felt book cover I made for my mom? She was so pleased with it *ahem* that she asked me to make one more as a gift for her friend. So yeah ... I'll be busy all right.

5 comments:

Brandy said...

They are so cute! The cupcakes would be cute on a card..... And I saw a teenager wearing felt flowers like that as a/on a barrette the other day at the gym. *G* Very cute and pretty! Told you your Mom would like her cover! *G*

azteclady said...

They are great!

You know, they would look lovely in greeting cards.

♥ GRACE ♥ said...

jacemakes makes good stuff :-) i love them!

Jace said...

Thanks, ladies. You girls are the best. :)

Anonymous said...

haven;t seen the entire collectionbut at this earlymorning feel inspired by it