Thursday, April 16, 2009

Please Vote

I recently joined a crochet team over at Etsy and we participated in a "Summer Experiment", where members were challenged to create an item that evokes summertime pleasures. I submitted the Gerbera Cell Phone charm:


I'm asking you, my dear readers, to pop over to the Create Crochet blog and vote for your favourite item. Closing date is 20 April 2009.

After voting, please leave a comment and you'll be automatically entered for a Giveaway that starts on 20 April 2009.

Thank you.

5 comments:

Brandy said...

I voted! *G* I thought your charm was the prettiest item there. Shhhhh, don't tell. *G*

trishiekoh said...

That is the cutest bit of crochet!

Jace said...

Brandy: Awwwwwww ... thanks! You're always so good for my ego. LOL

Trishie: Welcome and thanks! :D

azteclady said...

I hopped on over and checked the options. By far, I like yours the best.

Here's wishing you luck!


(you may not remember me--I followed you from Christine's blog)

Jace said...

Azteclady, of course I remember you! :D How can I forget a fellow avid reader?! Welcome! And thank you for your kind words. :) Do stop by often.