Thursday, April 23, 2009

New stuff & Shop promotion!

I don't know if you know ... I've made some new stuff for the shop recently. Bag charms! Yay! I've been meaning to create some - being a bag nut and all - to beautify *ahem* and personalize them, you know? Here they are...


I named this one Flamenco Red. The gorgeous shade just reminds me of the passion of flamenco, and the lacy effect of the flower petals bring to mind the ruffled skirts of the female flamenco dancers. Check out more Flamenco Red pics here.



This is Crystal Pink. The beads just shimmer and sparkle; they look like crystals. The flowers look a bit like cherry blossoms, don't they? This is the first time I used this particular technique to make these flowers ... I think they turned out all right. You can see more Crystal Pink pics here.


Ok, on to Shop Promotion.

This is a Team Etsy Malaysia event, where members offer discounts/promotion/gifts at their individual shops. When? This weekend, from 24 to 26 April 2009! To find all of us, go to Etsy home page and type in etsymalaysia in the search box.

Here are the deals I'll be offering in my shop:


Deal #1 – Reduced Shipping

  • Purchase 2 items or more – pay only the shipping fee of US$2.50 for the 1st item, the rest of the items will be shipped free.

Deal #2 – Free Gift With Purchase

  • Every purchase of US$30.00 and above will entitle you to a free gift. Choose 1 Phone Charm OR Origami Corner Bookmark from my shop as your gift.
  • Of course, Deal #1 applies here as well.
  • DO NOT check this free gift as part of your purchases. Instead, indicate this item in the “Message To Seller” space on the check-out form.

*** To qualify for these Deals, your purchases must be in the same invoice (i.e. they will be shipped in 1 package).



Whew ... this is a long post. Thank you for bearing with me if you've read this far. *grin*

8 comments:

Taja said...

The handbag charms look gorgeous. I especially like the red one. I think it would go really well with my just a few weeks old new handbag. *g*

My best wishes for the promotion! :D

♥ GRACE ♥ said...

I like the red pattern, because it has a cute leaf-like tail... make it in pink too (cos that's my favourite colour hhehe...)
Congratulations on the new product, and all the best during the promotional weekend. Hope u get lots and lots of sale!

♥ GRACE ♥ said...

Jace, I forgot to mention in the comment above.. i gave u the award for creative malaysian blogger. ur one of the few creative bloggers i know who comes up with something very unique. (and i'm glad ur malaysian.. otherwise i got no one to give awards to hehehe...)

Violet said...

WOW... love this, especially the red one. Gorgeous!!!

Jace said...

Taja: Oh yes ... THAT new handbag. :D It must be accessorized, mustn't it? :D

Grace: Ok, ok ... pink's coming up! Lime green too, if I remember correctly? :D Too cool you gave the award to me in return! Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding the uniqueness of my creations. :)

Violet: Hey, thanks! :)

Brandy said...

You'll be proud of me, I'm getting ready to buy a new bag, well, a gym bag, but it's pretty. *G* The red one is bright and gorgeous and the pink charm is feminine and lovely.

Jace said...

Brandy, I'm always proud of you. :) I'd love to see your new gym bag when you get it. :)

Taja said...

Yes, that handbag. And you're right, Jace, it must. *g*