Sunday, March 22, 2009

Guess what I'm making - Part 1


Ok, this is what happened. I started this project way back in January 2009 but wasn't pleased with the way it looked, so I stopped working on it. After dilly-dallying over the new design and colour scheme, I started all over again 3 days ago. The pic above is the current version and what I've done so far. I hope it will turn out as I envision it.


You can see the 3 colours I'm using for this project - from left raspberry, pink and mauve.

I'll post another pic in the next few days. Perhaps you'll have a better idea of what I'm making then. *grin*

click on pics for larger views

4 comments:

Brandy said...

Okay, I admit it. I have NO clue. But, the rosettes are very pretty! *G*

Jace said...

Hey Brandy,

I think, by the next pic, you'll have a fairly good idea of what it is. :D

Adorebynat said...

I love the colors, but really have no clue about what you're making. Curious curious curious :-)

Jace said...

AdoreByNat, thanks for stopping by. I haven't had time to make much progress with this project, so the Part 2 post will be delayed. *sigh*