Friday, February 13, 2009

I Got A Blog Award!

The very kind and generous Christine of The Happily Ever After blog gave me this award recently. I feel very honoured by this recognition and what she said:

I've already mentioned Jace and her blogs in my What kind of blogger are you? post the other day, but now I'm awarding Jace the Kreativ Blogger Award. Jace took her passion for crafting to a whole new level when she started her Jace Makes blog and also opened an Etsy store. Jace blogs about her latest craft projects that typically involve origami, crochet, beads, and simple sewing projects. Plus she takes all the photos of her work herself and they always look so professional. Way to go, Jace and keep up the good work! :)

Thank you so much, Christine. I hope to reciprocate your kindness and generosity some day.


5 comments:

Brandy said...

You definitely deserve this award!

Jace said...

Awwwwwwwwww, Brandy. It's so kind of you to say that! :D Thanks very much for your support, encouragement and friendship.

Christine said...

You're very welcome, Jace! ^_^

Gail said...

Jace, thank you so much for blogging about the treasury that I created. Your book corners are so fun and nice that I wanted to show them off, and they fit in with my treasury perfectly.
--Gail at quiltsewpieceful.etsy.com

Jace said...

Thank you so much, Gail. :)