Saturday, November 15, 2008

Corner Bookmark - Hearts

Many people found my other blog when they googled corner bookmarks. (Learn how to make them the origami way at the end of this post.)

I couldn't sleep last night so I fiddled with some glittery paper and ended up making origami hearts. I don't know why but I love making them. *grin*


origami corner bookmark gold
Single Gold Heart
I like the simplicity of this one.



origami corner bookmark fuchsia
Double Fuchsia Hearts
Hmmm ... I'm not sure if I like this one.



origami corner bookmark red clover


Clover Red Hearts

This is one of my all-time faves. You can see the white patches where
the paper is worn ... that's because I've been using it often.



origami corner bookmark mini hearts

Mini Hearts

The more I look at it, the more I like it.


Ok, linking time.

To make the origami triangular base, here's a tutorial at Instructables.

There are many ways to make the hearts. You can try the Netflix method (easy) or E-How method (more complicated). I can't find the method that I use online ... I will include the link when I find it.



2 comments:

Brandy said...

I thought the double fushia hearts were pretty! *G* All are beautiful Jace.

Heather said...

These are lovely - I'm going to pass the link to my origami making friend :)